Recent Articles

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, July 15, 2022

"SEX CREEP" PAUL JOSEPH WATSON WENT "INSANE" AFTER REJECTION BY LAUREN SOUTHERN


Transcription

SOUTHERN ...beyond ego that killed the dissident right was too many of people's politics had nothing to do with actual political positions and everything to do with their personal lives, so if they felt personally jilted then suddenly they would really care about this one political issue or really care about calling out this one grifter or whatever. So, like in the case of Paul, the last time I ever saw him was when I rejected him and I told him I didn't want to sleep with him at his apartment in Battersea because I was looking for something serious. Said "goodbye"...

WHITE: Have you told it before?

SOUTHERN: Uh no, I say it in the manifesto but this is the first interview I've done about it. Are you okay over there?

WHITE: Yeah, just keep going please. Don't stop actually.

SOUTHERN: The tea is cold but there's a lot of it and I'm waterboarding people with it so...

WHITE: Demonetized!

SOUTHERN: Yeah so I told him, like, "No, I'm looking for something serious. I don't want to sleep with you and then, um, we were supposed to go on another date. It didn't happen, and I kept receiving insane text messages from this guy, like at 3am with Kanye lyrics, like they were clearly, like, cocaine-fuelled rants at me, and even just a year ago I received rants like this from him as well, like, "f you fake bitch whore," like, just, you know, when you get those messages where it's like every second you're getting a new message, and it's all like one word, instead of typing in sentences and paragraphs, and you blow up with like 40 messages on your phone? So I'm having to sit there, and I hate getting into... I think it's bad banners to, like, talk about dating stuff, to talk about private life stuff in the political sphere, but I'm sitting here having to watch this guy talk about how I'm an inauthentic bitch grifter whore... 

WHITE: As if he wasn't trying to fuck you.

SOUTHERN: As if he wasn't trying to fuck me, and as if he's doing it because he's on some moral crusade and not because he's a 40 year old man that reacts like a child's rejection.

Note: Blair White is a male-to-female transgender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments MUST include a name (either real or sock). Also don't give us an easy excuse to ignore your brilliant comment by using "shitposty" language.

Pages